business development, event planners, event professional, godfather films, insurance, legal resources, marley majcher, networking, renee strauss, the event planners association, the party goddess, wedding planners
As President of the well respected EPA Southern California Chapter, I’d like to share with you 5 reasons why you as an event or wedding expert should become a member if you aren’t already! Believe me, the opportunities and investment are worth it! Ask our friends on our fb page here!
5 Reasons Why The Event Planners Association Is For You!
- The legal resources by far lead this list! As a member you can receive contract reviews, consultations and much more! With a legal team in your corner, you can be sure to understand your contracts with venues and vendors but more importantly you will be educated on the law in your industry! Just ask our friend Marley Majcher, The Party Goddess!
- Insurance! As an event professional you want to make sure that you are always covered in case the inevitable happens. The EPA is associated with an insurance carrier that offers low cost insurance for those in the event industry. Believe it or not, there are some insurance carriers that won’t cover our friends in the amusement industry! Another great resource not offered by any other association.
- Business Development- As a small business owner this aspect of the EPA is priceless! The EPA SoCal chapter offers 6 wonderful educational sessions with top experts in the industry throughout the year. These events are small and intimate and are for members only.
- Industry Resources, what do I mean by industry resources? Well, I’ll tell you. The EPA SoCal often receives inquiries for event planners, bakers, photographers, you name it. Now, because it’s members are commited to their industry and have made the investment in all of these wonderful components of The Event Planners Association, it is only right to refer to our members. So in essence The Event Planners Association is working to sell your business! Now who couldn’t use an extra client or two???
- Lastly there is networking, one of my favorite aspects of the EPA! Since the inception of the EPA SoCal chapter our fun and inviting group has doubled! It was a fantastic sight to see so many new faces and for our current members to meet vendors and suppliers that they didn’t know existed. Additionally our membership base has grown and not only are we receiving more requests for events but professionals such as yourself are building fantastic relationships for building their business’ together! The networking component has brought individuals from all over Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County and even the Inland Empire! With so many vendors and suppliers under one roof, this makes for a fantastic evening. These large events take place every quarter, don’t miss the next one! Check out our most recent film clip featuring the wonderful, Renée Strauss here provided by Godfather Films. Ask me how to be a member today! Call me, I’d love to speak with you!
I hope that this was insightful and gives any event or wedding professional the urge to join our group. We’d love to have you!
Xoxo- Erin Grace